Latest Travel Guidlines
- Attached is the latest Travel guidlines issued by the SFA, for more info please log onto the SFA web page
- PLEASE READ THE LATEST UPDATE ON GAMES AND TRAINING ISSUED TODAY BY THE JOINT WORKING GROUP. MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON THE SFA WEB PAGE
SFA Launch New Discrimination Reporting Mechanism, all relevant information is attached
Latest Update from the SYFA for Children and Adults
- please see attached documents with individual links for the children and adult game including guidlines on keepers and First Aid. Please note FRIENDLIES ARE STILL NOT PERMITTED , Details willalso be put on the Facebook page in due course.
The SYFA West Region ae delighted to announce that the Regional Sponsor the Sports Council of Glasgow has awarded a Grant to the Region which will be earmarked to purchase equipment to enable Region activities to commence once all football has returned.The Region has now purchased Thermometers, Masks, Disinfectant Spray, Protective Gloves and hand sansiters for the use during Regional Squad Activities
Latest Update from the Joint Working Group
- PLEASE SEE THE LATEST UPDATE FROM THE GROUP, RECIEVED TODAY FROM THE SCOTTISH AMATUER ASSOC, WE WILL KEEP UPDATING THE TEAMS WITHIN THE REGION WITH ANY NEWS WE RECIEVE
Grant From James Anderson
- PLEASE SEE ATTACHED LETTER FROM THE SYFA ON A FANTASTIC DONATION FROM JAMES ANDERSON FOR GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL
LATEST NEWS FROM THE SFA JOINT RESPONSE TEAM 10/07/20
FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE AGED FROM 5-17, SESSIONS FOR UP TO 10 PLAYERS AND TWO COACHES ARE ALLOWED. PLAYER TO PLAYER CONTACT IS PERMITTED WITHIN THOSE TRAINING SESSIONS, HOWEVER COACHES MUST REMAIN PHYSICALLY DISTANCED FROM PLAYERS AT ALL TIMES. CLUBS ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP ATTENDANCE RECORDS FOR EACH SESSION TO ASSIST WITH TRACING PROTOCOLS. GAMES, FRIENDLY MATCHES ARE STILL SUSPENDED
PLAYERS 18 AND OVER THEY ARE ALLOWED TO RESUME PHYSICALLY DISTANCED TRAININGS. THE PARTICIPANTS IN EACH SESSION MUST BE FROM NO MORE THAN 5 HOUSEHOLDS WITH A MAX OF 15 PERSONS.THERE CAN BE NO PLAYER TO PLAYER CONTACT AND ALL INVOLVED MUST REMAIN PHYSICALLY DISTANT FROM EACH OTHER BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER EACH SESSION. CLUBS ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP A RECORD OF ATTENDANCE. GAMES, FRIENDLIES ARE STILL NOT PERMITTED.
FIRST AIDERS CAN ONLY ADMINISTER EMERGENCY FIRST AID. CLUBS MUST ENSURE PARENTS ARE AWARE OF THIS AHEAD OF ANY FORMAL TRAINING SESSION.
Please check the SYFA West Region Facebook Page for the link to our Regional Cup Sponsor, The Sports Council for Glasgow for Grants for clubs in our region who are members of the Council for Covid-19. Furthermore check the Facebook page for a link to enable clubs to purchase personalised Water Bottles and Hand Sanisters for clubs and players to combat Covid 19
The Scottish Youth FA mission is:
Leading the way and modernising our approach to guarantee the continued growth of grassroots football
Encouraging all boys and girls throughout Scotland to play organised football and enabling every child to develop and flourish as a player.
SYFA is helping all SYFA volunteers to create a safe and fun environment while developing and supporting all players.
The Scottish Youth FA vision is:
To increase the number of children and young adults playing organised, quality football throughout Scotland.